Just outside the historic village of Saint Maurin, a dead end road leads to a sheltered estate that dates back to the 13th century. The property covers 3 hectares with a beautifully maintained park garden. There are 3 parts; the main house of the very friendly and helpful owner, and a little further an 18th century building which has been completely renovated to modern, high standard. It consists of 2 linked gites, each with its own entrance and complete privacy.
Each house is ideal for a family and offers sufficient privacy with respect to the attached second house. Also very suitable for people with mobility problems. Everything is set up so that everyone can have a perfect holiday, and the host provides help if necessary. The whole place is very homely and friendly. Each house has an open plan living/dining area, 2 bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom, the other with a washbasin. There is a common laundry room with washer and dryer and each house has a lovely sheltered patio.
The surrounding garden is open to everyone, but there is also a very large private swimming pool with luxurious chairs around it, and a BBQ area with seating.
The owner charges an on-site fee for electricity costs.
The house is located in a beautiful area, ideal for walking and cycling. There are beautiful villages and medieval towns to stroll around and visit markets. On the outskirts of the charming medieval town of Agens is a very nice amusement park Walygator, guaranteed success for the kids!
Upon arrival, the beds are made
Charging an e-car at the accommodation is not possible and not allowed. Should you nevertheless charge your car illegally, the house owner/manager may, without discussion, hold you responsible for any damage and charge a fine.
For reasons of tranquillity, reservations for groups of persons under 25 years of age are not permitted
Upon departure, please empty all trash bins and leave garbage in the designated spot
- 2 weeks before arrival we assess the travel situation. If it appears that in the 2 weeks before arrival new measures will be taken, we will wait for the official announcement. We have chosen for a standard of 2 weeks before arrival, because the situation is very unstable at the moment.
- We will refund your money in the event of a ban on entering the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
- If we are going to rebook your holiday in another period, we will ensure that the amount already paid (in advance) is transferred to the new booking. Possible settlements will also take place immediately.
- If we have to cancel your holiday, you will receive your money back on your account within one week.
So you can book your holiday with us without worries. In case Villa for You can deliver the holiday but you want to cancel, the standard cancellation conditions apply.
- For each every guest, not having a 'Corona passport' (European digital COVID certificate)at the moment this is required to travel to the concerning destination or to stay in the holiday home, is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge.
- Despite the Corona passport, each country remains responsible for setting its own entry requirements and rules, which are not standardised at EU level. This means that in addition to the Corona passport, additional rules may apply to your stay, such as the validity period of your vaccination or the requirement for an additional (booster) vaccination. These extra rules are also not a valid reason for cancelling your stay free of charge.
- Quarantine measures are also not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. Villa for You states (based on the information currently available) that it is possible for everyone to meet the requirements for travelling.
Villa for You is not responsible for unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances before or during your booked holiday period as a result of (adjusted) Corona measures, unless these measures are about a ban on entry in the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
No cancellation insurance yet? Then we advise you to do so as soon as possible and no later than 7 days after making the reservation. By taking a cancellation insurance, you will be refunded the paid travel sum in case of cancellation, if there is an insured event.
Let yourself be well informed about the conditions of coverage to avoid unexpected disappointments.
Ground floor: (Kitchen(electric kettle, toaster, cooker, coffee machine, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge-freezer), Living/diningroom(TV(international television channels), dining table, seating area, DVD player, CD player), bedroom(single folding bed, double bed), bedroom(single bed, single bed), bathroom(shower, washbasin, washbasin, toilet), washing room(tumble dryer, washing machine), balcony or terrace) garden doors, courtyard, garden, garden furniture, sun loungers, BBQ, parking, swimming pool(shared with other guests, 12 x 6 m., depth: 1.5m, opened from Jun upto and including Sep), lounge set
Online booking platform of individual holiday homes, independent holiday rentals, villas with private pool and chalets for stays in peace.Holiday homes and villas !